ページ

2011年12月4日日曜日

【英語】電話


Hello. This is *** company.

Could you speak more slowly?

How can I help you ?

Whom would you like to speak to ?

I'll connect you with Mr./Ms.***.

May I ask who is calling ?/Whom may I say is calling ?

May I have your name again, please ?

May I have your name of your company, again, please ?

Could you please spell your name ?

Hold on, please./One moment, please./Would care to hold ?/Would you hold a second, please?

I'll get someone who speaks English.

He/She is not at his/her desk at the moment.

He/She is out now.

She/He has already left for home today.

He/She is off today.

Would you mind calling again tomorrow ?

Could you call again later?

When shall I have her/him return your call?

I'll make sure she/he gets your message.

Thank you for calling./Thank you for your call./Thank you. Good-bye.



国際電話の受け方 [ビジネス英会話] All About
http://allabout.co.jp/gm/gc/24833/

第106回『相手の名前が聞き取れなかったら?』
http://www.transmedia-solutions.co.jp/magazine/weekly/lesson106.html

0 件のコメント: